If you can follow these tips I am sharing with you today your account will not be hacked
- Avoid connecting to Instagram through Facebook
- I have once done that but stopped. Many people use Facebook to log in to Instagram and other apps, DONT! Let assume your Facebook get exposed, a hacker can see all the account linked to it.
2. Use a strong password
- use a strong password that nobody can just guess. Making use of letters, numbers, and symbols.
3. Don’t talk to strangers
- don’t talk to strangers and if you notice any unknown account has followed you make sure YOU BLOCK IT. Never click on any link received from strangers.
4. connect to safe network
5. lastly Enable two-factor authenticator
- Enabling this authenticator, every time you want to access your account you must type a code you will receive by SMS. So everytime someone tries to change your password, you can decline the person from doing so.
- Thank you for reading this article and if you have any questions or suggestions kindly put them down in the comment box below.