First, you need to have a,
- CAPTIVATING TITLE
- Before writing an article always have a captivating title why because it helps readers find your research and decide whether to keep reading. so you need to have a title that grabs attention and accurately describes your article and makes people want to read further.
2. Second, Start with an Outline
- Outline simply means the way you organize your written ideas about a topic into a logical order. you can outline some genuine points you want to add to your article so you won’t forget. The outline really helps when writing an article because you will know when to add your point whether in the first paragraph or second etc.
3. Write first edit later
- It is necessary you write the first edit later WHY? because it makes your work faster but if you thought as you are writing you also want to edit it will rather make your work slower, doing it at the same time, so it is better you finish the write-up and then come back to edit.
4. Use symbols, tables, charts, and images to make your writing easy to read.
- If possible use symbols, tables, and images, it makes your writing easy to read, it makes it legible, neater, aligned and it will also attract readers.
5. Link your writing to other resources
- It is important you link your writing to other resources. It allows readers to access and read the sources you provide, they can also gain more from the resources. I would drop this resource as an example, click here, and you can also learn how to create a youtube channel on the resources.
6. Add a video explanation if possible
- Add video explanation If possible. Most people don’t learn faster reading, they prefer watching a video.
7. Use proper punctuation. Grammarly plug-in can be of help.
- Using punctuation in your writing helps the reader to clearly understand the article. Punctuation also shows how a sentence should be read and makes the meaning clear.
- Also, Grammarly can be of help, Grammarly is a cloud-based writing assistant that reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, and delivery mistakes. It uses AI (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENT) to identify and search for an appropriate replacement for the mistake it locates. You can download it here.
8. Share your article with people and ask them to comment/drop feedbacks.
- Getting feedback on your written work is important primarily because It’s often difficult for us to fairly assess our own writing, but feedback from a good grader should help you better recognize your own strengths and weaknesses as a writer.
9. Analyse the feedback and improve. Don’t take them too seriously.
- It is important to analyze the feedback, explain to them what is correct or incorrect, and take notes don’t take them too seriously because some say positive feedback and some say negative you just have to ignore and focus.
- If you can follow these 9 tips above you will surely improve in your next article writing.
- Thank you for reading this article and if you have any questions or suggestions kindly put them down in the comment box below.